Sunday 21 September 2014

Be a nice human


SUNDAY, 21 SEPTEMBER 2014


My journey is no different from most .We set goals for ourselves and hope to stay true to them.I too have done this and have very many goals.Some have been achieved ,are in the process of being achieved and some are untouched but simply get renewed each day.I have created this blog so that i can share my journey with myself since i needed to fulfill a promise i made to myself years ago.The promise to first and foremost be content with the beauty of being ordinary and to always strive to just be "a human " since the gift of being human lies in the most beautiful part of being human which is having the gift of humanity.

This might sound like the life of someone who isn't particularly an over achiever and lacks motivation to do greater things,however i have chased the extraordinary for too many years of my life and i have achieved many things but none of them being peace with myself and who i have become.My life  changed the day a colleague was asked to describe me in one of our activities at work and all she said was "ordinary"....i immediately asked her why she used that really flattering selection of words....of course she did not answer me simply brushing it off by saying its not a bad thing.Life always gives us the tasks of finding an answer ourselves since discovering anything on your own is just that bit more rewarding .

Often the past is something we are told to forget but i think it is imperative to turn around whilst going ahead .It ensures you never forget vital pieces of your life that are going to be building your future.In a world where extraordinary and being the best is the order of the day ,i am embarking on a journey to being ordinary and yes never forgetting.......being "human"

No comments:

Post a Comment