Tuesday 7 October 2014

TRAFFIC................

Often people have writers block but i have been experiencing some sort of traffic with regard to how much i would love to write about!.So many topics so little time.......

Please look out for the following during the week :

A short but direct post about the questions i have received from people about the boycott of Woolworths.

A very frank hardcore approach to why people resort to suicide.....not for the faint heart.

The apple of my eye ,the most innocent amazing little creature with eyes that melt my heart and assure me i am  loved every time i look into them......my furry friend.....bunny.

Thanking god for the gift of good girlfriends....

My really disappointing year....cliche but i guarantee you it is seasoned with a unique take that will leave you feeling great !

A good cuppa........makes the world right .Why is my chai different from yours .....



Till then.....toodles my lovelies.Today's parting shot.......

"There is nothing sexier than an intelligent conversation"




No comments:

Post a Comment