Saturday 11 October 2014

Why is my chai different from yours

I am one of those annoying people who behave as if my world would end if I don't have tea and I also often believe that that one cup of tea is the answer to most if not all my problems that I encounter during the day .I don't mean to make a huge deal out of one cup of tea but I swear I am not exaggerating or placing undue importance on that one cup of tea. I just wish everyone could experience the emotions I associate with tea. So I am  going to make an attempt to explain myself in the hope that by the end of this post you try a cup of chai yourself.......

Being a passionate tea drinker you would assume its the first thing I do upon rising however it is actually done after I have woken up extra early to complete chores before work so that I have ample time to make the tea and sit down to have it .The reason for the tea dead line being that I would like to have done what I had to before leaving the house by the time I sit down to that one cup of tea before  facing the crazy day .It is a time I choose to reflect on most things, dread some and look forward to some parts the day ahead. Most importantly it is a time that I spend entirely with myself and of course with my thoughts that flow so freely whilst drinking in that beautiful bit of caffeine .....heaven in a cup and all the motivation needed to begin the day.

I make sure that this is a time I spend entirely with myself therefore getting up extra early or getting to bed abit later is a small sacrifice that gives me an opportunity to reflect upon my actions and the path my life seems to be taking. The only person you should always be in total peace with is yourself and for that you have to spend time with you .You are special, you make mistakes that you need to correct, you are unique and most importantly you are you and you should enjoy being that person without the need for acceptance from anyone .All this can be realized and reinforced by spending that little quality time with yourself each day.

So.....the next time someone seems to be in a hurry to have that special cup of tea do remember why we passionate tea drinkers seem to think that ............."our chai is different from yours"

No comments:

Post a Comment